Pink parcel - January

I've seen and heard things about this box a few times over the last couple of months and loved the idea of it. For anyone who doesn't know it's a monthly box that sends you tampons or pads along with a few goodies to help make you feel a bit better that that time of the month.


I was wondering whether the money would be worth it as personally I don't buy branded products and so I don't spend a huge amount of money on tampons etc anyway. However I saw an unboxing on youtube and thought that the amount of products you get it amazing. When I went to have a look on the website there was an offer for the first box at £5.95 and so I decided for that price it was definitely worth at least the one box.

This box arrived a day later than I was told it would - not really an issue but seeing as they post them to arrive around the same time as you would need them being late isn't really what you need!

I am however really happy with the products I got this month. I got the Max Factor false lash effect mascara, a hair masque, a pukka detox with lemon tea bag, parma violets scent melt from flamingo candles, a lipstick from Binky London in the colour pout, some feminine wipes and a caramel chocolate bar from Divine.

I know you always get a chocolate bar and a tea bag and as tea and chocolate are two of my favourite things I was excited about that before I even saw all the other products. Mascara is always something I want to try out as I've still not found the perfect one for me and lipsticks...well a girl can never have too many, right? The hair masque is something I've been wanting to try out for a while but I've just not got round to buying and the scent melt smells amazing. I don't have the proper equipment to melt it but even without heating it it gives off a lovely smell. Feminine wipes...errr, not something I have ever used or have an opinion on but yanno, up for trying something new!

Comments

  1. Oh! I got heart in my eyes! I have always loved receiving make up items. I even gifted my sister some of the cosmetic items on her birthday. I was late to send that parcel but with the help of Delivery services Fort Worth, my parcel got delivered to her on the same day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment