Birch box shop

I had some points left once my Birch box subscription had finished so decided to spend them a treat myself too.

I got a Kms hair play spray. I got a sample of this in a birch box and it's the only think I've found that actually holds curls in my hair and they even hold the next day! Although this was expensive I think it's definitely worth it to be able to achieve certain hair styles that previously I'd not have been able to wear.


I've been on the look out for a cream eye shadow for quite a while now. I noticed the Benefit sold some and they were on the birch box site so decided to try one in the colour Birthday suit. It comes in a cute little pot and screws undone making it less likely to dry out. I've used this everyday since I got it to just add a little colour to my lids with little effort.




Comments