Christmas - What did I get?

Bit late on posting this as the Christmas hype is definitely over but thought I'd still post about it anyway.

From my parents I got two coats, a pair of shoes and some money. My winter coat zip broke a couple of months ago so I had to ask for practical things for Christmas! I also wanted some more comfortable shoes to wear with dressed and leggings for winter so some little black boots were the perfect idea. I also got a waterproof jacket that is not pretty by any stretch of the imagination but is definitely practical!



My grandparents got me a vanity case for all my make up - it's currently still at home as I got the train back to Hull but when my mum comes to see me she'll bring it and I can't wait to sort all my make up into it! My other grandparents got me some money and body butters.


From aunties and uncles etc I got vouchers and money. I've already spent some of the vouchers and *spoiler* what I got will be on here soon!

My boyfriend got me a coffee machine. It's literally amazing and I use it daily. I suggested it to him and he missed the offer I had seen but still got me one anyway! His parents also contributed to the machine, got me a scarf, some chocolate and some bath stuff.



One of my friends from home got me a glass jar cup thingy - I don't know the proper name for them! I accidentally left it at home which I'm gutted about. It even says on it 'Why limit happy to an hour?' It's so me!

My brother got me a book I had asked for. I also got a book from my parents that I've seen before but never actually bought and am looking forward to reading.


Overall I was really really happy with what I got and most importantly I got to spend some time with not just my immediate family but some extended family too.




Comments