What have I been buying? - Blog sale


So a few weeks ago I bought a few products from a blog sale. These are the products I bought and the reasons I decided to get them!


I've seen and heard a lot about this foundation so really wanted to try it out. I know I have a lot of foundations already but for only £2 I couldn't say no!



This is not the best photo to pick up the colour of these eye shadows. The stila one is the shade kitten and I've wanted this for ages. It's a lovely base colour or colour to just add a little to your eyes if wanting to wear less make up. The body shop one is a coppery orange colour and I've actually been using these together quite a lot putting the orange through the crease.


I also got four lipsticks..Oops?! I didn't really have any pinky lipsticks so decided to try a few out and see how I got on with them. I also got a browny nude that's a really lovely colour too. 

Comments