The sisterhood of the world bloggers award

I was nominated by the lovely Kate at piecesofkate.co.uk. I'm not going to tag anyone else to do it as I think most people I know have already been tagged!




1. If you were only allowed to use one item of make up for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
This is the kind of question that would give me nightmares.. It'd probably have to be an eyeliner as it makes me feel a lot more awake and I love the look of it on everyone.

2. What would be your last meal?
Probably something like a Sunday dinner - being a student I do not get these very often and when I do it's due to me slaving over an hot oven for a few hours and cooking for at least six people!

3. Is your cup half full or half empty?
Half empty.. I'm a realist!

4. Heels, flats or boots?
Boots..as long as they don't have a heel that makes me wanna cry and give me amazing blisters!

5. What book/tv show/movie would you like to be a character in?
I'm reading the divergent books at the moment and think they'd be amazing stories to be in but without giving away too many spoilers I'd probably not survive very long! I'd love to be in friends, I think I'd fit in pretty well!

6.  What smell(s) take you back to your childhood?
Talc, I still use talc these days to avoid the dreaded chub rub but it reminds me of when I was little and bath time at home.

7. What are you afraid of?
Losing the people I love. Bit deep and dark but it's one of the only things that truly scares me.

8.  What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with my family and over indulging in a tonne of food I know I shouldn't be eating.

9. Would you ever take up blogging as a full time career?
Probably not. I guess the kind of thing I want to go into is very unrelated to blogging but also could be very much related! 

10. What is your favourite high street store and why?
New look. It's got a lot of pretty clothes and caters for my size. They even use mannequins that are larger than a size zero to display the clothes on.

Comments