Birchbox order


Being subscribed to beauty boxes recently has been nothing but an enabler. A discount code for a third off plus having £10 worth of points to spend resulting in me slipping and falling on the order button!

I've wanted the Stila palettes ever since I became interested in higher end make up. The colours are beautiful and I'm a sucker for a shimmery eye. Although I've now purchased one of these palettes I've not yet used it because it's just so perfect - sad I know!


I also have been wanting another blush as I only have the one that I used every single day! Benefit are fairly well known for some of their blushes and after using more of their products recently I decided to try one. I went for rockateur as the shimmer looked amazing and it was just too pretty to say no!


Comments