New make up - Gosh palette

Receiving a phone call from a housemate who is a massive enabler when I know she's shopping is not always a good thing! I know she's going to tell me of an offer or something she knows I'm going to want. This time was exactly the same... Gosh eye make up was on two for £10 and did I want one?!

Kind of a silly question to ask me as 99% of the time the answer is yes. Anyway there was only one thing Charley wanted so she wanted to know if I'd kindly help with the offer xD.

This beautiful palette is what I got.


As you can see I've used this quite a lot already. The purple tones I've not really touched as I sometimes thing purple can give you the look of 'I had a drunk brawl' however I do use them sometimes when I have the time to get it right! 

The top three are all shimmery pale colours that I've been using for a base colour. I've then been using the bottom left which is more matte for the crease with the middle bottom one on the outer v area of the lid. The darkest colour I've used a couple of times as a smudged liner. 

These colours are perfect for everyday wear and are pretty long lasting. They're not the most pigmented colours ever but are good at what they do and they blend really well.

Comments