Slimming World | It's time to start again

So I'm properly in my new place, I have a cooker and fridge freezer and I'm sick of oven meals, microwave meals and takeaway..I never thought I'd see the day!

It's time to face up to what weight I have gained and start doing something about it again,. I'm ready.

I'm annoyed at myself for being so out of control over the last month or so but equally I knew this would happen and with so many other things going on I knew I wouldn't be able to be good with what I ate all the time. I have actually enjoyed eating what I want though so I don't feel too guilty.

I'm so motivated at the moment I think I'm just going to weigh from home, give it a go alone and see what happens. I am going to cancel my gym membership for now too but going to try and get out and about more on my feet and see what happens.

This weekend will be a weekend of preparation. I'm going to make some of my favourites ready for the week ahead to help me stay on plan. Let's do this!

Comments