Hull Bloggers does Hobby Craft


I was lucky enough to be invited to Hobby Craft last weekend to take part in a crafting event. I did consider not going at one point as I was trying to get things sorted in my house but decided it was probably the break from the house I needed and I am really glad I bothered.


I arrived super early - as usual so popped next door to Costa to grab a coffee. When I went next door we were all set up at the big table upstairs. We got to make lots of pom poms for their Christmas display. It was nice to just switch off from everything else and put my mind to something else for a couple of hours. I can't say I was amazingly good at making pom poms but I definitely tried and enjoyed doing something different as crafting isn't usually my thing.

Sheer joy!


We were given a cute little goodie bag of bits before we left too. I'm looking forward to sitting down properly and making some things with what we were given. The cute notebook will be started soon I'm sure as I do love my lists!


Comments