#HullFoodie - The Boardroom and Hull Pie2

A good couple of weeks ago now (crikey, time is flying by!) a few of us met at the Boardroom on Newland Avenue for the first installment of #HullFoodie. I've been before so kind of knew what to expect and I actually really like playing games so naturally I was pretty excited.

In case you don't know.. this place is essentially a little cafe bar where you can grab a table and pick games to play. They literally have the most amazing choice of games - most of which I've never heard of but that's all part of the fun. The staff are really friendly and happy to give suggestions of games and tell you how to play them if you have no idea.

Hull Pie2 is across the road and another favourite of mine. Who doesn't love a great big meaty pie with gravy especially when we're getting into the colder months. It's also really good value for money in my opinion and helps me indulge less as usually when I get takeaway I go over the top with it - here not so much.

Apparently this is the only picture I managed to take that night!
I had a really lovely evening playing cards against humanity..an interesting choice when you don't know people THAT well, there were lots of laughs though and I'm pretty sure noone left too offended!

Comments