Empties (Again)

It would have made much more sense to write this in my old house. To have taken pictures and got the post ready rather than moving all my empties from my old to my new house. Best laid plans and all that.


Having make up in an empties post for me is a miracle. Two Rimmel Stay Matte powders in translucent - nothing new. The Urban Decay Primer is old and I used it the other day but I had itchy eye lids the day after and am assuming it was this so it's not empty but it's going anyway! Lipstick is Maybelline colour sensational in 132 sweet pink. Not an empty but I have no idea why I ever bought it looking at it - Pink isn't really my colour and it's sheer and glittery. Another Maybelline Eraser eye concealer in Light. Loved this and have already bought a new one. Final make up product is an eye brow pencil. It's double ended with a highlighter on the other end but I won't use this. I can't actually remember what brand it is and it's been sharpened off.


Usually I wouldn't buy expensive shower gel but I got these in swaps. They actually last ages I think and so maybe will buy more of these in future. Liked them both but won't splash out on expensive shower gel all the time.


Some random bits. CoLab dry shampoo I wasn't a fan of. Nothing is as good as Batiste for me. Garnier Micellar water I love and will continue to buy again and again. Halo Deodorant wipes were gifted to me. I'm not really sure how I feel about them as to me if I need to use this I'd just have a shower. Gave them a go when wanted a quick freshen up but not really a fan. Wisdom tooth paste did it's job. The razor is the usual that I use allll the time from Gillette. The Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask sample was okay but not something I'll buy as I didn't really feel a benefit. The HEALGEL intensive skin rescue I loved but when I looked at buying a full size decided I couldn't quite justify spending that amount on. It was amazing for my dry patches and when my skin just felt dehydrated. Lastly, Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme I cannot sing praises for enough. I don't like admitting that something so expensive is good but it really is. At £60 a tub I just can't splash out that amount of money right now but live in hope that one day I can justify it!


Tresemme shampoo and conditioner in Luxurious Moisture. Liked these to start with and lasted ages but think they dried my scalp out as I used it longer so will try and alternate Tresemme in future with other shampoos. Mercure shampoo sample and a Body shop shampoo for coloured hair - nothing to write home about but trying to use things up.


The big perfume here is one from Avon I've had to ages and so decided to use up. Samples in English Laundry by Christopher Wicks, Loverdose by Diesel and Opium by YSL. Probably won't buy any purely because I don't really wear perfume but do like the scents of them all. 


Nothing exciting in this one! Right guard as usual and the Wilkinsons deodorant too. Do like the Wilko one but don't go there too often to buy. Two Impulse sprays in True love and Vanilla kisses. Liked them both, don't usually use anything like this but I was given them so have used them up.

Comments