What I'm doing now I've finished uni

If you read my blog regularly, it will be no surprise to you that I've now finished my degree. I've been finished over a week and in that time I've spent some quality time with my mum and applied for countless jobs. I've also viewed a flat that was sadly too small and so back to the drawing board!

Life without deadlines was supposed to be fun. I had so many plans for what I'd do with all my spare time but the fact I have no job is limiting what I can actually do! I'm off on holiday next week and if I'm completely honest, it's really needed. All the late nights and stress from this year has caught up with me making me grumpy and quite frankly not the best person to be around a lot of the time - this also explains the fact there was no post on Tuesday, I just didn't want to write one.

Seeing the work unfortunately on a computer screen numerous times in one day put me probably at my lowest and the hours I've spent looking at application forms literally makes me want to cry! However, it's not all bad. Today (FINALLY) I've received a good email - although there's no promise of a job still even with this, I'm hoping it will work out.

My holiday should perk me up and bit and hopefully relax me so that I'm not longer feeling so grouchy and it'll be back to job and house hunting when I return!

Comments