FOTD - Neutral eyes and pink lips

After an incident in which my suitcase was taken from the airport I was left thinking about what was in my make up bag. I'd started to compile a list in-case I needed to claim on my insurance and was horrified when I realised just how much money I must have spent on make up over the years. I guessed that the make up I took on holiday came to around £200 but after being re-united with my case decided to add it up for real and came to the amazing total of roughly £280.


After this, I wanted to put on my make up and total a days make up separately. The items I've used in this look total £159.60 (I've rounded a few slightly up or slightly down). I know that you don't use a whole product in one go or anything and so this money spreads across a long time however it's strange to think how much money I effectively put on my face to the wipe off later in the day.



L'oreal infallible mattifying base, Estee Lauder Double wear in Sand, Collection lasting perfection concealer in 02 cool medium, Rimmel stay matte powder in 001 transparent, Max factor creme puff blush in 25 alluring rose, Benefit rockateur, Kiko mosaic highlighter in 01 future light, MUR flawless palette, Art Deco high precision liquid liner in 03, Benefit they're real, Essence make me brow in 01 blondy brows and MAC matte please me.  

Comments