12 week slip into summer

It's the day before I go on holiday and last night was my End of Year Ball. The ball was awesome - I drank too much and ate too much and went on rides I've not been on for a longgg time!

I've come to the conclusion that being a student makes eating correctly very difficult. There's always temptations that make life easier, or just taste good and lets face it, although I love cooking...I'm also lazy.

As of next month I will not longer be classed as a student and although that scares me a lot, it's also something I'm looking forward to. I can no longer use being a student as an excuse, a job to hold down (hopefully) will mean drinking as frequently should be a thing of the past and that is definitely something that makes me gain weight!

My holiday is going to probably be the last one for a while so as much as I'm going to enjoy myself, I am going to try really hard to do this in moderation. When I return from my holiday I'm going to spend a lot of time in the gym paying for each and every cocktail I consumed, but it'll be worth it in the end.

One good thing I have done this week though - I've been to the gym three times! (Something I've not
done for a couple of weeks due to exams etc).

Check out www.weirdfish.co.uk who provided the dress for me to aim to fit in and www.dwfitnessclubs.com who have come up with the plan!


Comments