Travel make up

I thought I could easily narrow down what I'd take with me and that one of everything was more than enough, right?...wrong.

It's taken me a lot of time to decide what make up to take with me and this is what I've now decided on.


Face make up:


L'oreal infallible mattifying base, Estee Lauder double wear, Revlon colourstay, Collection lasting perfection concealer, Rimmel stay matte, Maxfactor creme puff blush in alluring rose, Benefit Roackateur, Kiko mosaic highlighter and Mac prep and prime skin.

Eye make up:


Benefit creasless cream shadow in birthday suit, Maybelline colour tattoo in metallic pomegranate, Artdeco high precision liquid liner, Benefit they're real mascara, Urban Decay primer potion and MUR flawless palette.

Lips:

Maybelline colour drama in nude perfection, keep it classy and berry much, Rimmel Kate in 01, Mac lady danger, heroine and please me and burt's bees lip balm.

L-R Kate 01, Lady danger, please me, keep it classy, nude perfection, berry much and heroine
Other:
I'm taking some unbranded brushes that I got from amazon or ebay (can't remember which!) they're pretty good and do the job I need them to fine. I'm also taking a setting spray as I hate looking oily especially on holiday!
 

And finally, this is the case I'm putting all my make up in.





Comments

  1. You are taking some lovely products with you. Rockateur blush is beautiful.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment