Slip into summer - 12 week challege

Okay, I admit it. University makes me eat badly and gives me what I think are excuses to do so. I'm really looking forward to the fact that on Tuesday my degree is over!

After tuesday I'm going to try really had to focus on what I eat and not use revision and 'having no time' as an excuse to eat convenience foods. I'm not going to dwell on the last week and make myself feel bad, it's just time to move on.

As from wednesday I don't have a lot planned until I go on holiday (a whole new hurdle to balance holiday and eating healthily!) I'm going to try and spend a lot of time in the gym and doing food prep to stop me being lazy when it comes to food.

If you want to see who is behind this whole plan check out www.dwfitnessclubs.com and www.weirdfish.co.uk.


Comments