Holiday!

Although there are many uncertainties about the next few months, I've got a holiday booked! I'm going with the same people as last year and it's only 18 days until we fly! We are off to a Greek island (Zante) for 11 nights.

Judging by what we've seen on the internet (but I don't want to jinx anything) it looks absolutely beautiful. We've got a little shack in a quiet area of the island, it's got a pool and a beach and is meant to be minutes away from the nearest shops.

I'm looking forward to getting away, getting sun and generally relaxing. I can't wait to be able to read some proper books instead of text books! Although it looks remote and quiet we are just a few minutes by car away from the nightlife of the island and this also I am very much looking forward to. I feel like it's kind of a goodbye to my university life and I'm hoping to end it on a massive high with three people I genuinely couldn't have got through my degree without.

I'm sure there will be posts when I return showing what I'm hoping will be lovely landscapes!

Comments