12 weeks slip into summer


It's the end of another week and time for another update! It's the middle of exam season, I have one this coming week and one the week after. Although this should not be a reason to not eat well it's definitely made things harder work for me!

I am also going on holiday in the 12 weeks so I'm going to have to try and step up my game a notch or two.

This week I thought it was about time I shared some of the foods I've been eating over the course of the 12 weeks. There's been amazing days (where these photos have been taken) but there's also been awful days. Yes I've eaten food that's not good for me, but it's not pictured so we'll just pretend those slip ups haven't happened...?

This week exercise has consisted of two gym sessions and a gym class: Zumba. I love zumba possibly a little too much, but it's something I plan on doing more often as the exam stress lets up.

Don't forget you can check out the people behind this whole programme at www.weirdfish.co.uk and www.dwfitnessclubs.com.








Comments