Body Image Series - Summary Post

Me managing to stick to something for as long as this series (minus the two or three weeks I missed) has really surprised me and I'm quite proud for managing to address a lot of issues that are important to me. So as I'm deciding to lay this series to rest and begin another one I'm just going to do a summary post to cover some of my favourite posts I've written.

The first post I wrote was at the start of summer when I was having holiday body issues and I talk about societies view of body image and the way people are 'expected' to look in a bikini which you can find Here.

One of my favourite posts I wrote was all about how society has changed the way in which sexuality is viewed in everyday life focusing especially on the stigma attached to breast feeding.

The world in which we live and current issues gave me much to write about in September including the Sam Pepper fiasco. I also wrote about the leaked nudes of celebrities and how I felt about the way it was portrayed in the media. I also wrote about one of the people who is in the media who I have a large dislike for... Katie Hopkins.

I've also addressed issues I have with my own weight and my image including a post on What I like about my body and also what I dislike. I was also very open about my relationship with food in posts such as 'An addiction'.

A final one of my favourite posts was fairly controversial: Why I don't like Disney

Hope you guys enjoyed reading my posts as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Comments