Massive clear out/empties

Soooo, I'm moving house (again) soon so I've been given the kick up the backside I needed to have a sort of some more of my stuff. 


A jumper, a dress and a pair of shoes. I've listed lots of things on ebay and whatever doesn't sell I'll take to a charity shop. However these things are a little too worn to pass on and so they're heading to the bin!


I finally had a ruthless sort out of my make up. These things just weren't getting used, have dried up or are just really old and so again I don't feel that they can be passed on. Some of these things I've probably had for about ten years, gross I know!


Some make up I've used up. A eyeliner, powder and a blusher - Rockateur. Not sure how on earth I've managed to use it all but I have!


Deodorant and a body spray. Nothing too exciting, just some things I've used up.


More things I've used up that are just little things. Probably wouldn't rebuy the scrub or the conditioner, however the razor are the ones I always use.


This candle, I absolutely loved! It smelt amazing and although it's meant to be a Christmas candle and Christmas is over I kind of wish I still had it left. The only bad thing about this one was that it didn't burn properly and so there's wax left on the sides of the jar.


I've also thrown out some underwear and pyjamas and a coat that the zip broke on but for some reason I've been holding on to. 

Comments