I'm back! - for now...

Soooo, I failed at Blogmas. What a surprise! I went to my parents for Christmas and kind of just stopped. Literally think I failed by about 3 days. Err, oops?!

Anyway, I don't want to jinx anything but I think I'm back properly. Let's set some realistic expectations! Twice a week is all I'm going to bore you guys with. This year I want to do some more food related posts and mostly lifestye posts. I still love my make up but I'm banning myself from buying anything else and so make up will probably feature less often!

Quick update: I'll be moving house again soon...it's a long story! So I'm trying to sort through the things I own and de stash as much as I possibly can! I've not yet started my new job...there's been delays in that. Nothing really is going quite to plan but hopefully in a few weeks lots of things will have changed for the better.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year and that your 2016 is going slightly better than mine so far!

Comments