MAC haul


After Christmas I decided that as there were two products I've wanted from MAC for about 2 years that I'd bite the bullet and order them. These were Soft and Gentle and Prolongwear concealer. 

I was taking part in a Christmas swap however didn't end up receiving anything and so lots of lovely ladies donated money that I decided to spend on more MAC products. I've never had anything before these products expect lipsticks from MAC so decided to have a look at some blushes as they look amazing. I decided to get breath of plum and ambering rose. I wanted some blushes that weren't pink or coral based and these two definitely are as far away from that as you can get! I also ordered Velvet Teddy as it's massively raved about and I'm a big fan of a nude lipstick. 

I've not really had a chance to properly try out these products yet so I'm sure you'll get a review in a few weeks time!

Comments