Rocky Road

This post was meant to go up on Friday but life moved quicker than I realised it was and suddenly it's Sunday...

I didn't really know what to write about this week as I'm always so tired when I get in all I want to do is sleep! I'm losing my blogging mojo again but I'm clinging onto it for dear life!

So this is just a quick rocky road recipe. You'll need:
200g digestives
200g chocolate (I used 100 of milk and 100 dark)
2-3tbsp golden syrup
135g butter
100g mini marshmallows


Firstly I crushed the digestives with a wooden spoon.


Next I broke up the chocolate and added it to the syrup and butter to melt over a pan of water on the stove.


Whilst the chocolate mixture was melting I added the mini marshmallows to the digestives.


Finally the mixture was a combined and placed into a greased tray. This was put in the fridge overnight (a couple of hours would do though) and then cut into 12 in the morning. 



Comments