Mini Haul - Boots

I went into town to meet one of the flatmates friends from the train station and we ended up shopping..Oops?


We were only supposed to be popping into Boots as we passed as Charley wanted to show me a palette that she thought I'd find pretty however we obviously ended up browsing and I bought a little too much. If you spent more than I think it was £6.99 on Barry M products you got a really pretty glitter polish that I really wanted for Christmas time. Soo I bought a Matte polish in Crus and a Gelly polish in Chai to get one free but then realised there were two different glitter polishes so I also got Genie lipstick and Glitter Dust in no. 4.


These are the two gorgeous polishes I got for free with my other items.


I used the Gelly in Chai and the Glitter in Moonlight to do my nails over Christmas and this is what my nails looked like.

Comments