December Birch Box

I know I posted about Birch Box a good few months ago which was my first ever beauty box. When I joined I actually bought a sixth month subscription because I got it on a deal. Since the last post I've not really blogged much about the boxes as to be completely honest I was not overly impressed..however this month I'm actually quite happy so thought I'd share with you what was in the box.


Ilsci Organics - Gel Mask in Rose Petal
I don't use face masks as often as I should so it's always nice to receive a little sample to try. When I first opened this it looked like strawberry jam and I got very confused!

Electric Hair - Electric Hydrate Shampoo
This is meant to help repair damaged hair and as I colour my hair and use heat on it quite frequently I'm looking forward to seeing how much this can improve my hair.

Eyeko - Fat Eye Stick in Smoke
I love eyeliners and as this claims to make smoky eyes easier I'm looking forward to seeing just how easy it can make them!

Benefit - Christmas cracker, High Beam
I've had a sample of this before and although I rarely use highlighter I really like this one. It gives a subtle highlight and I feel is really easy to use.

Models Own - Nail Polish in Amethyst
I don't actually paint my nails very often but I am really impressed with the colour of this nail varnish. It's a deep purple so I think I may be able to get some use out of it over the winter months. I've heard a lot about Models Own nail varnish but haven't yet used it so looking forward to seeing if it lives up to expectations.

Trilogy - Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Never used anything like this before either but it's meant to help improve your skin and with the weather being so cold my skin is pretty dried out at the minute so I'm hoping this may work wonders!

Sophia Webster - Purse
This will probably be a purse I use for nights when we go out so I don't have to take my big purse with me, or I may use it to keep receipts or lipsticks in!

Comments