Can I even call myself a blogger anymore?!

Welllll.. I'm here again. It got to the end of March and I was going to do a round up post but then the last day of the month came and went and here I am now in the middle of April.

It's not even that I'm that busy, I mean not more than usual but for some reason my motivation for most things has gone to pot. My weight loss motivation has gone, my motivation to do things outside of work has gone and my motivation to cook has gone.. I'm not sure why either, there is no real reason.

At the moment I literally get up and go to work, come home, eat, watch TV, read if I don't fall asleep, shower and sleep. At the weekend I came home from work and went to bed to read as couldn't be bothered to do anything else and then woke up at 1am. Whoops!

It's not even that I don't have any idea of what to write, because I have loads of ideas in my head they just never make it to a keyboard and they just stay put and a little deflated like the rest of me at the moment.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that as much as I probably can't even call myself a blogger anymore, I've not given up yet, I'm still here and hope to be more present in the near future!

Comments