Make up - why I'm uninspired!

Make up posts here are definitely few and far between now. Working a job where I'm supposed to wear minimal make up and where I have to get up early means I'm just so bored of routine. I use pretty much exactly the same products every morning and although this means it doesn't take me long to get ready...it's boring.

I try to work most Saturdays so this again limits my make up and by the time Sunday comes round if I'm not busy the last thing I want to do is put on a full face of make up!

I originally sat down to write a currently loving post then realised that actually I'm changing nothing up and am loving nothing. What a depressing thought! So, I'm going to try one a week to change something that is in my every day make up. Even if it is just a blusher or mascara. Change something up and I might discover that next month I can actually write something more inspired!

Comments