Life | Why I'm fed up

My life at the moment seems to be filled with some serious highs and some serious lows. When I'm happy and things are actually going well I'm more than content and happy and really doing quite well. When things don't go quite how they're planned (too often at the moment!) I just feel so shit I don't know quite how to deal with it all.

I've always been pretty good at holding my head high and just hoping for the best. Today I'm bored of that. I don't want to plaster a smile on my face and pretend that I'm okay when I'm not. I'm struggling today and I need to remind myself that it is okay to feel down and that no-one ever is happy all of the time.

I am sure I'll be writing another Housing with Hannah post when I finally decide on what I'm doing after what has happened today - in short I dunno if I'll still be buying the house I thought I would be. I also went for a better job at work and didn't get it (I think I'm okay with that one though)...but things come in threes and with how big things these are in my life I am not looking forward to whatever is round the corner.


Comments