#HBMarchMeet

Last weekend I was lucky enough to be able to attend the latest blogger event in Hull. It was in Al Porto, the same place as last time, and this time we had a meal. When I arrived (late as ever) I was greeted by some familiar faces and also some new ones. I think it's so lovely what a bond I've developed with some of the other bloggers and it's always so nice to meet new people.

After a little while of having a catch up it was time to sit down for food. I ordered this amazing winter salad. When it first arrived I did my typical it's a salad it won't fill me thing however it was actually really nice and I was very happy with my choice.


After lunch time was spent just having a chat with other people around the table and getting to know each other. We'd also been given some questions has conversation starters and to aid us getting to know one another. What seemed like much too quickly afterwards it was time to leave... Here is the goodie bag we were given this time (posts to come soon).


I love being able to go to events like this and so thank all the people and brands who made the event possible.

Comments

  1. Really nice to see you again! Haven't forgotten about the lipstick/tape thing... just been stupid busy ever since!

    See you soon
    Mars xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment