#HBMarchMeet - The goodie bag!


Last week I posted a quick post giving a little information about the meet and included a picture of the goodie bag. Here's a closer look at all the lovely things I received. A massive thank you to all the brands involved!


I've got some brushes from LAB2 from the previous meet and they're the brushes I use daily. I've been after a contour brush for ages and although I've not used these yet I'm excited to give them a try.

Kiko are a brand I love love love. They got me into using highlighter and I just think they sell some amazing products. So when I saw we had products from them I was more than excited.

There is  brush, mascara and two lip products - a double ended one and a lipgloss crayon. I also got a brow pencil by Studio 10 (a new one to me) that is double ended - one end is a highlighter.

The final make up product is a lipstick from GOSH - a matte plum one. I love matte and I love plum colours so this should be a winner!


When I first saw stick on nails my initial thought was along the lines of oh heck! I can't wear anything like this for work sadly and my nails usually get quite long so I don't tend to wear stick ons. However, last weekend I decided to give the House of Holland ones a go as I thought there were something completely different and went with my outfit for Friday night (I went to see Adele and yes, she was amazing). I was silly enough to not remember to take the glue out with me but only one fell off and this was probably more to my inability to put them on properly..


From Crazy Angel I got a gradual tan. Now I'm not one to use fake tan (infact I'm pretty sure I never have) however if I had an event or something coming up I'd probably give this a go - with a test run first of course! 

Argan oil body wash. I've heard a lot in the past about Argan oil being good for your hair but not so much skin. I like trying new body washes so will see how this compares.

Anyone who knows me personally will know I have very thin dull hair that doesn't like to stay in any style so these products from The Curl Company made me pretty excited. I got a mousse and styling creme gel. I don't curl my hair often but I'm hoping these products will make that change.

Baylis & Harding sent a body care kit. This includes a soap, cream wash and body lotion. Little sets like these I like to save as it feels like a little treat for myself when I open them and get to use them all together.


These razors from Gillette I've seen people talk about but I usually buy disposable razors. It's nice to try something new and maybe a bit more luxury than the flimsy plastic ones I usually use! 


This planner I immediately fell in love with. There's so much room for me to write things which is amazing because I'm 100% a list maker! I love that there are so many boxes next to each day so I can dedicate certain boxes to certain things (I'm a nerd, I know). 

There is also a lovely pen from Santoro that I'm going to use especially with this planner!


Free food and drink is always a good thing! The drinks are a ginger beer and a rose that are non alcoholic. The rose one was amazing! 

Two bags of popcorn from Portlebay..in Chilli and lime and Very berry. I had the chilli and lime one the other day and I was sceptical but it was really nice. 


This emery board has to be the cutest thing in the world and to go with the cuteness the mirror is so handy. The fact it has it's own little case means I don't have to worry as much about giving myself nine year bad luck..


This was my little name place. The question I was given for a conversation started was 'What would your rapper name be and why?'. 

I loved this event and as it was so different to any meets I have been to in the past it was a nice change. I want to say another big thank you to all involved be that the organisers, the brands or the other people there.


Comments