#AlPorto Hull blogger meet

Sadly I don't get to blogger meets very often - I don't have a lot of spare money to travel and at the moment I don't have the time to travel either. This means the only meets I usually go to are local. This weekend saw the third hull blogger meet and this one was hosted at Al Porto. The venue was actually really nice..the area we had was lovely if a little on the small side! The room got really warm but there was a lot of people in the area so I guess that explains a lot.


It's weird to think how far the #hullbloggers has come in the last couple of years..and yet we are still discovering new bloggers and more people who are nearby and blog too. We've grown in many ways and I'm proud of us all!


I have to thank the wonderful organisers of this years meet - they did amazingly! I'm amazed by the amount of brands they managed to get on board, the venue and just what they achieved! I am still (four days later) looking through goodie bags and being amazed by what's in there.


There were brands at the actual meet to speak to aswell which I really enjoyed. Having little stalls around the room was a great way to speak to people to and get to know what they were about.


There will be lots more posts over the coming weeks of things we got in our goodie bags etc so keep an eye out for them.

Comments