#AlPorto hull blogger meet raffle

This years raffle I have to say was by far the biggest and the best! There were an amazing number of brands involved and so there was a lot of prizes up for grabs. 

The money raised by the raffle was for charity and this time the money went to the Eve appeal. To be completely honest this isn't a charity I've really heard of so I decided to do a little research. The charity were founded in 2002 and aim to raise money and awareness for the five gynaecological cancers so I was more than happy to support the charity and buy some tickets. 

Normally I'd say I'm not a lucky person but that day things definitely worked in my favour! I bought five raffle ticket strips and managed to win four prizes! I won a pandora charm, a manuka doctor face mask, DHC face primer and viridian skin repair oil I am really looking forward to trying out these products and hope they agree with my skin! 

Comments