Hull Blogger Meet

So although I've not been blogging for long or very frequently I was lucky enough to be able to go to a meet in Hull on the 22nd March as it was organised by one of the people I live with Charley.
The day started not quite to plan, me Charley and Em arrived at The English Muse to closed shutters. We walked around the back and got in after a few minutes to leave the goodie bags before going to meet Mary and Jennie at the station. Once we arrived and got drinks we all settled down for a good old fashioned natter. 



It was a great chance to chat to people who mostly seemed to have a lot more experience in blogging than me. I picked up a lot of tips and got a chance to listen to different peoples experiences in the world of blogging. Charley had organised the most amazing things for the goodie bags that I'd seen arrive over the weeks leading up to it and I'm amazed at what a great job she did! To name but a few my goodie bag contained lots of tea samples including from teapigs and bluebirdtea, a necklace, earrings, badges and a ring from punkypins, perfume, make up, skin care samples etc.



 After we were finished in the English Muse a few of us got a bus into town and did some shopping. One of the things that was mentioned at this point was the atozchallenge. It takes place in April and is where people post every day (except Sundays!) a post about each letter of the alphabet. As I'm quite new to blogging I decided to take part to help encourage me to blog more. We got absolutely soaked in town as the heavens decided to open. By the time we got inside I could actually wring out my dress!

Do you think we did enough shopping?!

The day ended with this lovely sun set that I managed to capture on the bus home. It was a great experience and I am very grateful to Charley for the whole thing. Maybe one day I'll even organise my own meet!



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunset pic on particular bit nice pics generally :-) Great to meet you on the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh excuse phone autocorrect; you get my drift ;-)

      Delete
    2. Thought it was a good indicator of just how long we were actually out!
      Good to meet you too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment