Fat.

All my life I've been bigger than other people. It never really bothered me until I was about 16. I'd try really hard for a few days lose a few pounds feel happy then reward myself. It's not how it should work, I know that but it's the reason I've been yoyo-ing for years.
At the age of 18 I joined slimming world with my mum over the summer and lost a lot of weight before I started university. Over my freshers year I put on way more than the average 'Freshers 15'. By the end of the year I was the biggest I'd ever been.
Again over the summer what with working and just always being on the go I lost a lot of weight, I felt so much better and was determined to lose more.
BUT, coming back to uni again for second year has lead me to put on more weight. Although this year I'm more active than I was last year so I'm not quite as heavy.
I really want to lose weight before I end up being even bigger than I was last year and I've been thinking about it the last few days.
Today's food so far has been scrambled egg on wholemeal toast, a coffee with skimmed milk, a banana and a cup of green tea, off to the gym in a couple of hours too.
Let's see how long this health kick lasts!

Comments

Post a Comment