Mini Boots Haul

For Christmas I was given a £10 voucher for Boots and so as my foundation that I am loving and primer are running low I decided to use the voucher to repurchase these. I have other primers and so was only going to get the foundation by they were on an offer of 2 for £12 so decided I might aswell get both as I like them so much. These are the L'oreal Infallible matte foundation in 11 and the primer. This foundation I love as think it's a really good match for my skin colour and it's a lovely full coverage and matte base.


I had a silly number of advantage card points so decided to pick up a few more bits that I needed with the points. As I don't have a lot of money at the moment using any free things I have is important! I ran out of micellar water a while ago and didn't replace it as I had other make up removers to use but I miss it so as it was on offer down to £3 and also on 3 for 2 I got two and picked up a mask to try. I went for a hydrating one as my skin is super dry at the moment. I also was running out of cotton pads so got some large ones (usually I would get them from somewhere cheaper but I only need to use one of these a day and as I was spending points I wasn't as concerned about their price). I also picked up a new tooth brush as I haven't replaced mine in a while and as much as I love my toothbrush (yes, I know that's weird) I thought it was about time I got a new one.


PS - Please excuse the awful quality photos! My camera has broken, I cannot afford to buy any lighting and apparently I decided to take pictures of these when natural lighting had vanished for the day!

Comments