Make up | Top 3 - Foundation

One high end thing that  I totally think is worth the money - Estee Lauder, Double Wear. High coverage, stays put and keeps my oil at bay. However, my skin changes a lot and at the moment this foundation doesn't quite cut it. I don't know why I stopped loving this as much or why my skin changed but I still think this is an amazing foundation. At almost £30 a bottle this isn't one for people on a budget but it really is worth the money when it's working for you.


I was recommended Revlon, Colourstay as a dupe for Estee Lauder. It's about £13, so a big saving. This is also full coverage and actually works better for me. It's really easy to blend and keeps my oil under control really well! I also really like this as it doesn't feel like I have a lot on my skin despite it being such good coverage.

The third foundation I really like is the L'oreal Matte Infallible. This costs about £8. I really like this as it really is matte. It's high coverage and stays well. If my skin gets more oily during the day this foundation gives my skin a dewy look rather than it being obvious that I'm really oily and can easily be made to look matte again with a bit of powder. 

Comments