Why I've been absent..

So been slightly absent from the world of blogging recently for more than one reason. Firstly my exams. Horrific though they were I’ve since had results and although maybe not doing as well as I had hoped they’re far from awful. This last Sunday was an event called Carnage that is basically a massive student knees up. It was such a good night out, the best in ages but since I’ve contracted an awful cold. Monday I was hung over and Tuesday when I woke up I was just ill. After falling at the weekend a day of stabbing pains in my legs and back left me worried I may have done some permanent damage but since they've left me and I’m now just left with possibly the worst cold I’ve ever had. To say I felt like I was coughing up a lung numerous times, doesn't quite cut it. Anyway, I think I’m now starting to recover and am sincerely hoping that by Sunday I will be well enough again to sit down to do work without just falling asleep as the pile of uni work is seriously mounting up. My lovely mum is coming to visit me tomorrow for a day and we are off to the theatre to see Blood Brothers and no doubt have a shopping spree so more posts will follow!

Comments