My New Year's Eve

It's eleven o'clock, just went downstairs to spend some time with the family before I go to bed and they're half way through watching the programme I wanted to watch. Mum and dad both acted like they didn't know I had wanted to watch it.
It sounds pathetic but I'm fuming, people have been making comments at me all day which has had me close to blowing on more than one occasion.
I thought Christmas and the New Year were supposed to be fun, full of laughs, memories and a little over indulgence.
I'm so angry about so many things that I cannot do a lot about right now and I have so many emotions I don't know what to do with them except hope that writing this down to vent releases some of those.
I cannot wait to get back to uni now. I need my freedom again.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, hope it's a darn sight better than mine..

Comments