Make up products I hate

Okay so hate is a strong word but here are some products I've really not got along with.

Wild about beauty creme eyeshadow. This product is a lovely colour and it's a colour I'd wear in the day so was really pleased when I received it in a birchbox a couple of months ago. However I've only ever used the product once and as you can see I've had to gauge out a massive clump of the eyeshadow to get it to look how I'd like. I've not had a lot of practice with creme eyeshadows so to start with put my hate for the product down to it not being my first choice however it literally took so long to put on I've never reached for this eyeshadow again.


Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner. I loved this when I first got it..It was really pigmented and lasted so well and for the price it was amazing. However the last couple of times I've tried to use it it's made my eyes sting (even without it going in my actual eye) and tingle and it's really not a pleasant feeling. I also don't think the brush is as easy to use anymore and have ended up with a lot more eyeliner on that I originally wanted.



Sponge applicators. Ew! This brush gives no control over putting anything anywhere. The sponge soaks up eyeshadow meaning you have to use more to get pigmentation and it just doesn't go where you put it. I don't even know why I've kept these brushes that came in my set!


Model co. Lip Lacquer. This is another product I received from a birchbox. It was a choice between lip gloss and mascara and as I have a lot of mascara I thought I'd try out this instead. I really like the colour and it would be a product I'd use a lot if it wasn't so sticky. All you have to do is pull the wand out the tube and there's a string left behind of the gloss. This is not something I'll be using again!



Lastly something that I've heard a lot of hype about. Benefit, they're real push-up liner. I got this in the set with the mascara for my birthday. I tried this before a night out and as I was putting it on it just flaked off. It looked alright on my eyes but how it went on I wasn't a fan of. I know a lot of other people love this product so maybe I just need to practice more but at the moment it's not the eyeliner I'd use daily.



Comments

  1. I hate eyeliner any way because I'm allergic to it but Im surprised that you don't like the benefit one ! I expected it to be good :S
    I like posts like this though :)
    Alex ox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so did I so when I tried it I was like what the hell is this?! haha x

      Delete

Post a Comment